Both of my children came home from their last day of school before Thanksgiving break with their report cards. Thankfully, we had plenty to be grateful for. If your kids came home with good grades, there are report card rewards available for them. Here is a list of companies that give out free stuff for making the grade!
Report Card Rewards
1. Krispy Kreme Donuts: Krispy Kreme will give your child a free donut for an “A” . Some stores will give as many as six free donuts!
2. Limited Too. Limited Too states report cards with passing grades must be brought to a girl’s local Limited Too store within 30 days of when she receives it. The girl will receive $5.00 off her purchase that day. I would assume this will work at Justice, but I would call first.
3. Blockbuster: Blockbuster will give one free movie rental for a B average or better. The movie must be from the kids or families category.
4. Chuck E. Cheese: Have your child bring in their most recent report card and they will receive FREE tokens for good grades.Valid only with a food purchase. Up to 15 tokens maximum per child. All grading systems accepted.
5. Family Video – Summer of 2009, Family Video had a promotion where students could get one free rental in the summer for A’s on their final report card. Call your local Family Video to see if they will participate again this summer.
6. Cold Stone Creamery -Get all A’s and you get a free ice cream. Just have your child bring in their report card. This is for kids in kindergarten through fifth grade. Only at participating locations.
7. McDonald’s : Students with a straight “A” report card get a free Happy Meal (Kindergarten-5th grades) or a free Value Meal (6th-12th grades). Call your local McDonald’s to see if they will participate.
8. Wendy’s: Students who received A’s and B’s on their report card and bring it into Wendy’s will receive a delicious reward. Not all locations participate.
9. Pizza Hut: Three A’s Program. Each report card, any child who has 3 A’s or the equivalent thereof, will receive one Personal Pan Pizza and a small soft drink or carton of milk by presenting his or her report card to the manager. This offer is good for Elementary and Middle School students. Dine-in only. Student must be present. Available only at participating locations.
10. Chick-fil-a – Many locations offer freebies for good grades, but they many require your school to be signed up to participate. Contact your local restaurant to see if they are participating.
11. Sbarrro – Sbarro’s PizzAchievers program awards elementary level students who receive A’s and B’s – will be awarded a free slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza and a free small soda for themselves and a parent when they present a recent report card and say the secret phrase, “A’s and B’s … Pizza Please!”
While doing research on Swagbucks, I found many local offers like the one below from Bellco Credit Unions. There would be far too may local offers like this to list, but if you know of a great one in your are please share it with your fellow readers in the comment section!
Bellco Credit Unions – Students can earn $1 for each “A,” up to $5 per quarter! Just bring your child and their report card in to Bellco and they will deposit the Report Card Rewards Cash into the young member’s savings account!
Note: This list is subject to change at any time, and may vary depending upon where you live.
Love Freebies? See our Freebies page for more!