Here’s one more great deal from ING for Independence Day. Get $27.76 cash when you start a MONEY, a bank account and debit card parents and teens manage together. There is no minimum or fees.
To Get This Deal:
- Go to the ING Independence Day Sale
- Select a teen Money account (Pictured)
- Open a Money account for your teen between now and July 3rd.
- Make 1 Card transaction (signature, PIN-based or with PayPassTM) using your MONEY Card within 30 days. The transaction can be very small.
- Your $27.76 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 35.
If you don’t think your teen is ready for a Money card yet, you can open a kid’s savings account instead. The bonus is a little smaller, but you aren’t required to make any transactions to get your bonus.
Remember all of the ING deals end July 3rd at midnight!