Hurricane Isaac kept us from heading out to our favorite Sunday breakfast spot, so mom had to step in and make one of their breakfast favorites, Pumpkin Pancakes! These pancakes are not only fluffy and delicious, but they fill the house with the smell of fall.
To Make These Pancakes, You’ll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp. of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice (depending on taste)
- 1/4 cup of canola or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of organic pumpkin puree
- Heat griddle to 375 (medium heat).
- Beat eggs until fluffy.
- Beat in the remaining ingredients until JUST smooth (Do not over mix!)
- Grease griddle with butter (because it’s so yum).
- Pour batter in 1/4 cup potions on griddle.
- Cook pancakes until small bubbles form on the top and the pancakes are dry around the edges, then flip!
Makes 16 pancakes.
If you like this recipe, please repin it on Pinterest.